Gain knowledge and comfort working with clients
Increase skills in culturally responsive
mental health care.
Sample of Workshops:
- Mindful Sex
- Back in the Saddle: Sex & Dating in the 21st Century
- Keeping it Hot in a Long Term Relationship
- Finding the Big “O”
- Let’s Talk About Sex: Communication for Couples
- Positive Intimacy & Aging
- Play More! Skills to Amp Up Your Sex Life
- Re/Discover Pleasure and Connection after Cancer
- This is What Consent Feels Like
- Sex & Intimacy after Prostate Cancer
Sample of Professional Trainings:
- Sex & Disability: A Positive Approach for Providers
- Sex Positive Safer Sex: For HIV Health Educators
- Cultural Humility with LGBTQ Clients: Microaggressions
- Polyamory 101 for Counselors
- BDSM vs. Abuse: An Intro for Therapists
- InterSEXtional Identities: Affirming Queer, Polyamorous, Kinky clients and everyone else
Helping Clients Recover an Empowered Sexuality Post-trauma
Lightening the mood when nervousness and emotions can run high.
Adapting to varying audiences and managing sensitive topics.
Providing comprehensive knowledge, resources, and contacts.
“I absolutely loved your presentation. You are a very confident presenter and one of our strongest for the day… I also appreciated that you were consistent throughout the whole conference in your comments, offering input on pronouns and correct sensitivity comments. I would definitely reference you as a knowledgeable resource in the community and would love for you to present again…“
“I liked that you made connections between microaggressions against people of color and against queer people. I really liked that your examples included gender identity/expression stuff as well as sexual orientation. As always, you were funny and engaging.“
“Thanks for returning to teach on a very important topic – Intimacy and Aging. Attendees appreciated that you presented the information so professionally, that you put people at ease, that you had visual aids and a handout, and that you were non-judgmental. Thanks again!”
What Clients Are Saying
Don’t just take it from me, let the audience do the talking!
“I appreciated the level of comfort the facilitator brought. She normalized different experiences, was very informative, and welcomed participation. “
“Molly is awesome! Your passion for what you do illuminates your words.”
“The whole set up was comfortable, supportive, and encouraging. It was my first experience attending something like this, and it was very positive. It felt like a safe atmosphere.“
Don't Be Shy
If I didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop me a line anytime.